About Local 346
Teamsters Local 346 was chartered in Duluth, MN in October, 1929. Local 346’s members included: Truck Drivers and Dock, Warehouse, and Construction workers. In 1948, Local 346 extended its service area to include Cloquet and the North Shore. In July, 1971, Local 346 grew to its present boundary with a merger, which consolidated Local 288 from Superior, WI, Local 615 from Virginia, MN, Local 358 from St. Cloud, MN, and Milk Industry Local 32 from Duluth, MN.
Teamsters General Local 346 is proudly representing workers from Paper Mills, UPS, Police Officers, Office Staff, Dairy, Beverage, Bakery, Managerial, Construction, Public Drivers, Fuel Delivery, and more. Local 346 also has a 5 State jurisdiction: MN, WI, ND, SD, and IA over Pipeline workers.
Page Last Updated: Jul 20, 2017 (07:48:44)